Abu Simbel Temple
Any Hotel In Aswan
Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable adventure in Egypt? Join us on a private day tour of the magnificent Abu Simbel Temple from Aswan that starts at 3 AM. This unique itinerary allows you to witness the stunning temple complex dedicated to Pharaoh Ramesses II and his beloved wife, Nefertari, without the usual crowds. Prepare to be awe-struck by the grandeur and historical significance of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. In this article, we’ll guide you through the highlights of this extraordinary day tour, providing you with all the information you need to make the most of your visit.
Abu Simbel Temple Tour from AswanAbu Simbel Temple is a true marvel of ancient Egyptian architecture and a testament to the power and glory of Pharaoh Ramesses II. To ensure an intimate and serene experience, our day tour begins at 3 AM, with our rep picking you up from your hotel or cruise, allowing you to witness the temple complex at its most tranquil and atmospheric. We will provide you with the necessary transportation from Aswan to Abu Simbel, taking care of all the logistical details so you can focus on immersing yourself in the awe-inspiring surroundings.
Getting an Early StartThe early morning departure time is intentional, as it allows you to reach Abu Simbel before the larger crowds and the scorching heat of the day. As you make your way toward the temple complex, the darkness will gradually give way to a breathtaking sunrise, painting the sky with hues of pink, orange, and gold. This magical experience sets the tone for the wonders that await you.
Exploring the Temple ComplexUpon arrival at Abu Simbel, you will be greeted by the colossal statues guarding the entrance of the main temple. These statues, standing at a height of over 20 meters, depict the mighty Pharaoh Ramesses II himself. They serve as a reminder of his power and the significance of the temple as a symbol of his reign. As you step inside the temple, you’ll find yourself surrounded by intricate carvings, vibrant colors, and captivating hieroglyphics. The inner sanctum houses four massive statues of gods, including the sun god Ra-Horakhty and the deified version of Ramesses II himself. Marvel at the architectural precision that allowed the ancient Egyptians to align the temple in such a way that the sun’s rays illuminate the inner sanctum twice a year during the pharaoh’s birthday and coronation anniversary.
The Enchanting Temple of NefertariAdjacent to the main temple, you’ll discover the smaller yet equally enchanting Temple of Nefertari. Dedicated to Ramesses II’s beloved wife, Queen Nefertari, this temple stands as a testament to their eternal love. The façade of the temple features statues of the pharaoh and his queen, depicting them as equals in power and devotion. Step inside to witness the beautifully preserved wall paintings and reliefs that depict scenes from their extraordinary lives.
Guided Insights into Ancient EgyptThroughout the tour, our expert guide will provide you with fascinating insights into ancient Egyptian history, mythology, and the significance of the Abu Simbel Temple. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the intricate beliefs and practices of this ancient civilization, making your visit even more meaningful and enriching.
FAQs about the Day Tour to Abu Simbel Temple from Aswan:
1. How do I book the day tour to Abu Simbel Temple from Aswan?To book this extraordinary day tour contact the WhatsApp numbers. They will assist you in reserving your spot and provide you with all the necessary information regarding the tour, or to inquire about any further details in the day tour.
2. What should I bring with me on the day tour?It is recommended to bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat or cap to protect yourself from the sun, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the tour. Additionally, don’t forget to bring your camera to capture the magnificent sights of Abu Simbel.
3. Will there be a restroom break during the tour?Yes, there will be restroom facilities available at Abu Simbel. Your guide will inform you about the designated break times and locations where you can freshen up and use the facilities.
4. Are there any restrictions or dress codes at the Abu Simbel Temple?As Abu Simbel Temple is not a religious site, visitors are not required to dress modestly. Additionally, it is customary to remove your shoes before entering the inner sanctum of the temple.
5. Can I take photos inside the temple?Photography is allowed inside the temple; however, using flash is prohibited to preserve delicate artwork. Feel free to capture the beauty of the temple complex without the use of flash, and don’t forget to share your stunning photos with friends and family.
- A private air-conditioned vehicle during your tour.
- An English-Speaking Egyptologist (other languages are available for an extra charge).
- A bottle of water each.
- All taxes and charges.
- Visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees to the main sites.
- Any optional activity/tour that’s not mentioned in the itinerary above.
More than 6 persons
Book A Trip
And Enjoy Your Vacation At The Offer Price!
Abu Simbel Temple
Any Hotel In Aswan
We connect curious travelers who want to discover the globe, enjoy mother nature and create cross continents friendships with local agencies who are passionate about designing tailor made trips and showing travelers around the hidden gems of their homeland creating an unforgettable memories and moments.
Enjoy with your love